Friday 12 December 2014

Untitled (Part 3)











When our words are used up Rosh doesn't waste any more time and she starts to tick.


I always like to spend a little bit of extra time with our words. I don't know if Rosh is less interested or more hungry. She has manifested her zolk while I am still rolling our words around inside my head. I only start ticking when I am satisfied that I have placed our words safely in a place in my head where I know I can retrieve them later. We all learn to do this in different ways. I don't know how Rosh does it but I have a small drawer in my head where I store all my words. A drawer that only I can open because only I have the key.

                    ~


 After noonfest I go straight back to the Helmet Zone where Ink is waiting for me. It's like she has been there all the time and she never left but of course she has just arrived back before me. I wonder what her nine words were and whether she has a drawer like me to put them in. Maybe I will ask her tomorrow but tomorrow is Wombday and Wombday is a three word day. You can't ask a decent question with three words and anyway questions are frowned upon. Nobody likes being asked a question because being asked a question means that you are being forced to waste your words on answering their question instead of coming up with your own words.

I think I think to much and that is why I don't appreciate helmet as much as I should. It's like my thoughts are at war with the screeches, the bleeps and the blips.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment