Monday 13 April 2015

Untitled ( Part 16 ) Tree Hands













In between the squiggles and the patterns I see a plane crashing into a building and soldiers marching and people kicking a ball about on a big piece of green.



I struggle to keep my eyes open. I try to manifest myself some Coga Juice to keep them open and to stop myself from drifting off to sleep. But it's no good. I am getting worse at ticking. If I carry on like this I am going to make myself sick. I am already feeling like a bag of bones. Eventually I manage an apple. I am sick to the death of the things. I don't know what it is with apples and why I only seem capable or manifesting them and nothing else at the moment.


I suck as much juice as I can out of it and watch a cartoon cat chasing a mouse. The mouse has landed in a goldfish bowl and is using a straw to breath. We get a close up of the cats eyes. The bowl make the eyes look like breasts.



The apple has gone and I have collected all the pips in my hands. There is no bin in the room. Just me and the small screen and a carpet. They don't believe in comfort. Everything is for their convenience and not ours. I stare at the screen and try to take it all in but it is more nonsense than content. I am more interested in rolling the pips in the palms of my hand. I imagine what would happen if they took root. I would have tree hands and maybe they would grow big enough so I could climb them out of here.

There are words taking up the entire screen now. They are flashing on and off. They hope that this will make the words stick inside our heads. Long complicated words like Effervescence and Conundrum as well as short stumpy words like Stick and Sludge and Piano. I decide that tonight I will try to manifest a piano. If I try for something big I may end up getting something more substantial than an apple. Maybe a sandwich or a bowl of nuts at least. I am beginning to hate apples so much that I may start a riot by throwing the next one I manifest at somebody in tomorrow's helmet. It's a long time since we had a riot and last time they made us all sleep on the roof as a punishment.





















No comments:

Post a Comment